Shipping Your Items
Sellers are responsible for shipping their sold items to buyers. By selling on Vondore, you agree to:
- Provide an accurate “ships from” address.
- Specify your shipping costs and processing time in your listings.
- Ship items promptly after they are sold. Items must be shipped no later than within 30 days of purchase unless otherwise specified in your processing time or agreed upon with the buyer through messaging.
- Comply with all local and international shipping and customs regulations.
- Ship to the address listed on the Vondore receipt or sent to you by the buyer through an Vondore Conversation.
- Mark the order as shipped when you ship it. You may only mark an order as shipped when you actually ship an order to a buyer. Your buyer will receive an Vondore Shipping Notification when your order is marked as shipped.
- Charge an accurate and appropriate amount for shipping.
- For CoD orders, Vondore can arrange shipping and the charges are as follows.
500gms, (volumetric weight & actual weight less than 500 gms) *50 (courier charge) + 22.5 (45% of 50 rupees – Fuel and Other Charges) + 60 (COD cost) + 19 (14.5% S.T on 132.5) = total 152Note: COD cost is 2% of invoice value or 60 Rs which ever is higher.1000gms50*2 =100 (courier charge) + 45 (45% of 100 rupees – Fuel and Other Charges) + 60 (COD cost) + 30 (14.5% tax on 205) = total 235Note: COD cost is 2% of invoice value or 60 Rs which ever is higher.Volumetric Weight Calculation (in Kgs) – L*B*H/5000 (in cms)
*Additional Govt. Duties Applicable for Maharashtra, Assam, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Punjab an Madhya Pradesh
Sellers have an option to opt out of COD and also to arrange for their own COD shipment. In case the shipment is arranged through Vondore, payments will be transferred once the shipment fee is settled with the courier company.
In the unlikely event an order does not go as planned, be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item was shipped to the address provided by the buyer. If a buyer does not receive their order, they may file a case against your shop.
Vondore is also coming up with an easy shipping solution soon.